Our shipping policy is very straightforward and applies to shipping to commercial locations in the lower 48 states.
Deliveries to residential locations incur a $5.00 surcharge.
|Order Total Range||Ground Shipping Charge|
|$0.01 - $50.00||$7.50|
|$50.01 - $99.99||$10.00|
|$100.00 - $199.99||$15.00|
UPS and FedEx charge more (as much as 50% more) for delivery to a home/residence than they would for a delivery to a commercial location in the same geographic area. We add a $5.00 surcharge to our normal shipping when delivery is to a residence.
Motor Freight and Expedited Shipments such as UPS Red will incur additional cost!
There are also a few exceptions to our free shipping policy. Please read below.
- Items that are overlength and heavy. Packaged linear rail & ball screws over 1422mm (56") in length are not eligible for free shipping. To be clear, the length limitation is in reference to the package length, not the product length. We have to take extra precaution, especially when packaging long items. It is not at all unusual for us to have 2" of padding at each end of long item to keep them from poking out of the box/tube during transit. T-slot extrusions in any size or length do not qualify for free shipping and ship entirely at the customer's expense (t-slot hardware, fasteners, brackets, etc can qualify for free shipping on orders over $200). Certain other products are also excluded from our normal shipping terms, and we do our best to note these in item descriptions.
- Shipments sent to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico will incur higher charges. If your order is being shipped to one of these locations, we will advise you about costs before processing your credit card. Higher shipping costs also apply to shipments outside of North America. We can ship almost anywhere, but shipping charges will be charged in addition to products purchased.
- If you require faster shipping, please contact us and we will quote you on two-day and next-day shipping, if feasible.
- If you or your company have a shipping account with UPS or FedEx, we will be happy to waive shipping charges on our end and apply shipping costs to your account. Please contact us to start that conversation before completing your order.
- Similarly, if you have a relationship with a particular truck freight company and would like to arrange all the details for shipping large/heavy items, we will prepare your items for pick-up and waive shipping charges on our end. You must arrange for al aspects of the shipment with your preferred carrier and coordinate with us to ensure all details (paperwork & payment) have been handled and the crate / pallet / boxes are ready for pick-up when the trucking company arrives.
- Shipping quotes: If you would like a shipping quote prior to ordering, please reach us via our contact form. To fulfill your request, we will need the full shipping address, including name of business (if applicable) and whether or not the location is a business or residence.
You don't have to go it alone.
Need a custom part? Need help with your project? Whatever you need, just ask - chances are, we've got a way to do it.