Copyright © 2005-2016
Automation 4 Less
ONLINE ORDER shipping policy is very
straightforward and applies to shipping to COMMERCIAL
LOCATIONS in the lower 48 states. Deliveries
to residential locations incur a $5.00 surcharge. Shipping charges
will be applied according to this table:
Order total range
Ground ship charge
$0.01 - $50.00
$50.01 - $99.99
$100.00 - $199.99
Free Ground Shipping
UPS and FedEx charge more (as much as 50% more)
for delivery to a home/residence than they would for a delivery to a commercial
location in the same geographic area. We add a $5.00 surcharge to our
normal shipping when delivery is to a residence.
Motor Freight and Expedited Shipments such as
UPS Red will incur additional cost!
are also a few exceptions to our free shipping policy. Please read below.
- Items that are overlength and heavy. Packaged linear rail & ball screws over 1422mm (56") in length
are NOT eligible for free shipping. (Packages containing these products that are under 1422mm DO qualify.) Let us be clear that this is the PACKAGE LENGTH...and not the product length. We have to take extra precaution especially when packaging long items. It is not at all unusual for us to have 2" of padding at EACH END of long items to keep them from poking out of the tube/box during transit.
extrusions in any size or length DO NOT qualify for free shipping and ship entirely at the customer's expense. (T-Slot hardware, fasteners, brackets, etc. can qualify
for free shipping on orders over $200).
Certain other products are also excluded from our normal shipping terms, and we do our best to note these in item descriptions in the web store.
- Shipments sent
to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico will incur higher charges. If
your order is being shipped to one of these locations, we will advise
you about costs before processing your credit card.
Higher shipping costs also apply to shipments outside of North America. We can ship almost anywhere, but shipping charges will be charged in addition to products purchased.
If you require faster shipping, please contact Automation 4 Less and we
will quote you on two-day and next-day shipping, if feasible.
- If you or your company have a shipping account with UPS or FED EX, we will be happy to waive shipping charges on our end and apply shipping costs to your account. Supply your shipping account number/information in the "Additional Info" box at checkout.
Similarly, if you have a relationship with a particular truck freight company and would like to arrange all the details for shipping large/heavy items, we will prepare your items for pick-up and waive shipping charges on our end. You must arrange for all aspects of the shipment with your preferred carrier and coordinate with us to ensure all details (paperwork & payment) have been handled and the crate/pallet/boxes are ready for pick-up with the trucking company arrives.
- SHIPPING QUOTES: If you would like a shipping quote prior to ordering, please e-mail your request to [email protected]. To fulfill your request, we will need the following:
- The FULL SHIPPING ADDRESS INFORMATION...
Name of company (if applicable)
First and Last Name of receiving person
Physical street address
State or Region
Is this location a commercial location (business), or is it a residence (house/apartment)? Note that shipping to a residential address incurs considerably higher cost...often 40% higher...than shipping to a commercial location in the same area.
- A COMPLETE LIST of the items you plan to order. Note that one easy way of doing this is by creating a shopping cart of the items you want. Go through the checkout process to the point where you are asked for your credit card information. You DO NOT have to supply your credit card number, but when you get to this point, we will be able to access your cart (see your shipping info and all the products you want to order).
that our free shipping offer applies to ONLINE ORDERS ONLY. Phoned-in,
faxed-in or orders placed by any method other than ONLINE from our web
store will incur shipping costs.